By now there’s likely only a degree or two of separation between you and someone who’s tested positive.
Yesterday Alberta brought in new mandatory limits of 15 people at social gatherings after the province reported 1,440 new cases of COVID over the weekend.
And then the pandemic struck, adding fuel to the bonfire.
Employers should now budget for sharply higher WCB/group premiums, ballooning psych injuries related to depression/anxiety/burnout/bullying/harassment, plus COVID-driven business disruption.
But bracing for the storm needn’t be expensive. A $789 Blue Collar subscription is an ounce of prevention that’s worth a pound of cure. A full-service OHS solution includes:
- WCB/group case management, appeals, cost relief
- Injury management (psych, COVID, musculoskeletal)
- Custom HSE program design & COR audits
- 24/7 psychotherapy delivered by registered therapists
- Genetically-personalized medication/nutrition
- Nationwide D&S testing/health screening
Add Blue Collar to your team for only $789 per month. Visit us at BlueCollarConsulting.ca for more.