Canadian Workplace Health & Safety Programs
Our team of industry, legal, and medical experts stay educated on all the latest legislation and changes in the industry, so you can feel confident that you are always compliant.
- Nationwide Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Nationwide Occupational Health Testing
- Onsite / After Hours Testing
- Fit for Duty / Drug & Alcohol Policy Review & Development
- Workplace Training (Supervisor, DER, and Employee)
- Substance Abuse Professional Services
- Health & Safety Program Development & Guidance
- COR Audits
Workplace safety across Canada and the US
Shift to a culture of safety and high performance. From oil & gas and transportation, to construction and manufacturing, we work with designated employer representatives (DER) and safety supervisors to provide the guidance and support you need to protect your company and team.
We have testing facilities across Canada and into the US. From the west coast of Vancouver, to the oil & gas hotspots of Grande Prairie, Edmonton and Calgary, to cities on the east coast like Toronto, we will help ensure your team is always efficient and compliant.